We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BBC Radio Equivalent

Orkanger, Norway
Level Contributor
567 posts
Save Topic
BBC Radio Equivalent

I love to wake in the morning enjoying Chris (Evans) on the radio.

Whats the Italian, Naples "equivalent" of this radio show?

(chatting about weather, news, local happenings and gatherings, contemporary music for midleaged people)

Mestre, Italy
Level Contributor
7,854 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BBC Radio Equivalent

In english??

Orkanger, Norway
Level Contributor
567 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: BBC Radio Equivalent

The native one

Not any so so translated version, no - the real thing .

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
17,792 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BBC Radio Equivalent

Most of the stations here also offer online streaming radio - so why not simply Google for combinations of words such as...

Napoli radio

.... and try a few over the months before your trip?

Whilst your Italian may be better than mine, I've found none that don't lose me - with both the speed at which the hosts talk, and sometimes swapping in and out of dialect - and, when at my desk, prefer the mix available on:

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/radio/bbc_london/20130705

Peter

Orkanger, Norway
Level Contributor
567 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: BBC Radio Equivalent

Sorry, mea culpa

I shoud of course have informed you that I am a long time MOG, Spotify and TuneIn user

I stream music through my Sonos at home, and our local NRK 2 but most of all BBC2

At travel I mostly stream Spotify offline on mmy Iphone 4s and Sony Xperia Z, and I stream local radio such as BBC 2 in London with my TuneIn acccount.

So sorry about that, I should have explained

When I search, I get 164 hits for Napoli :-)

Some of these:

Radio Margherita Napoli

Radio 7 Napoli

Radio Targato Napoli

So much too choose, I will now start at top, see if I find anything I like.

The Margarita at top is very promising, at least when lookig at their website, which is also translated to english. The radio transmission is Italian only :-)

Edited: 05 July 2013, 11:43
5. Re: BBC Radio Equivalent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2014, 06:19