We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Da Michelle

mullica hill, nj
Level Contributor
171 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Da Michelle

We will be in rome for Christmas, we want to take the train to Naples for a day.. My daughter used to live in Naples and we want to revisit da Michelle..the only day we can go would be on Monday December 23.. Does anyone know for sure if they are open on Monday? I cant seem to find their hours anywhere...thanks

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
41,503 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Da Michelle

Hours are here:

yelp.com/biz/l-antica-pizzeria-da-michele-na…

Closed Sundays

mullica hill, nj
Level Contributor
171 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Da Michelle

Thank you, there were no hours on their web site, I emailed them but response...never thought of yelp!

Thank again

mullica hill, nj
Level Contributor
171 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Da Michelle

BTW...we were there before all the hype of " eat pray love". Hope it hasn't changed!

Australia
Destination Expert
for Pompeii, Herculaneum, Naples
Level Contributor
8,742 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Da Michelle

Was there today - if 'hoping it hasn't changed' meant taking a ticket and waiting outside for an hour then no, it hasn't changed at all. The place was packed to the gills at midday.

Latina, Italy
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Da Michelle

Sorry......perhaps I live in another world. What's "eat pray love"?

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
33,002 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Da Michelle

A book, and now a Hollywood film. The "eat" part refers to Italy.

Though I don't know what Michele will think of having been made into a female (Michelle)...

Latina, Italy
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Da Michelle

I see. Thanks qaminari.

TA are hot on political correctness otherwise I'd make a comment on your second sentence.

Eureka! I've only just realised what qaminari means.....old age is bad for the brain cells.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Pompeii, Herculaneum, Naples
Level Contributor
8,742 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Da Michelle

Appia search YouTube 'da Michele Naples' - you'll see Julia Roberts and her friend in a scene from the movie filmed on location in there.

There are photos of her on the wall - and somehow Sam and I ended up being seated in the same seats as JR & friend in the movie (we checked just then) - the pizza is sublime.

Italy
Level Contributor
6,045 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Da Michelle

Appia, if you're interested in Italian it's "mangia, prega, ama". Not my kind of movie anyway.

Latina, Italy
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Da Michelle

Doesn't sound like my kind either!