We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights Naples to London end October please

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
28,346 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
Flights Naples to London end October please

Been looking at flights Naples to London by EasyJet but their flights only go to the 21st October and I'm needing 31st.

Would anyone know if they cease flights then or am I just looking too early?

I've tried emailing but it doesn't work, posting on the Air Forum, Google search and TA searches. Very frustrating.

PS Sorry to post twice 'Province of Naples' (came up on TA when I put Naples in) and 'Naples' when that came up. Been one of those days!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
31,191 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights Naples to London end October please

Wait until March and try again for the Easyjet winter flight schedule

Somerset
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
28,346 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights Naples to London end October please

Thanks Nuri, it does have a winter schedule then?

I had a feeling that they didn't fly out of the main tourist season. Don't know where I got that idea from.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
31,191 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights Naples to London end October please

We don't know for this year until its published, though they will most probably be flying Rome to London in the winter.

Trains from Naples to Fiumicino Aeroporto www.trenitalia.com Click on the UK flag for current train times

Somerset
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
28,346 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights Naples to London end October please

That's great Nurioopta, and thanks for the link. That sort of thing is hard to find if you don't know what you're looking for.

5. Re: Flights Naples to London end October please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2015, 05:31