We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to book tickets with Sita bus

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
381 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
How to book tickets with Sita bus

Need to catch bus from Naples to Bari - i've managed to find the timetable for this line, but am having no luck finding the page where I can actually book the ticket. Your help is appreciated, thanks. (Is it just me, or is the Sita page really hard to navigate around?)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
381 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to book tickets with Sita bus

Me again!! Please can someone help me with this, I am somewhat stubborn and have wasted hours trying to work out how to book a ticket on the 8.20 bus from Naples to Bari. It's driving me nuts!!!!!

Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
13,381 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to book tickets with Sita bus

Sita has a ticket office at Molo Immacolatella, you just go there and buy it once you're in Naples.

Bus schedule here: sitasudtrasporti.it/public/…20bari_2012.pdf

Edited: 06 May 2014, 13:56
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
381 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to book tickets with Sita bus

Thank you elstravels, I would have had no idea where the ticket office was and as we are doing a day trip to Procida which leaves from the same place we can get our bus ticket to Bari while we are there. Thanks heaps

belfast
Level Contributor
145 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to book tickets with Sita bus

how much is the bus to Bari? an how long does it take ?

Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
13,381 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to book tickets with Sita bus

If you click on the link in post #2 you'll see that the bus from Naples to Bari requires a little more than three hours and costs 20 Euro.

belfast
Level Contributor
145 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How to book tickets with Sita bus

thanks- just covering all options bus/train etc - thinking of 3 days in naples, then on to bari for a few day , then where?? have 2 weeks altogether what about scalea? where would you recommend

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
381 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How to book tickets with Sita bus

Hi Finn - you might be better off starting a new post - you would get better advice. (We are doing 3 days in Naples, 3 in Ostuni, then heading over the Sicily for 10, and then back to Positano for 3, and Rome 1 - can't wait). Enjoy your planning. Jen

8. Re: How to book tickets with Sita bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2015, 05:16