We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Naples in May

Central scoland
Level Contributor
991 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in Naples in May

Hi how hot is the weather in May , should I pack a sun hat.

Is it shorts and t shirts weather. Would I need a cardigan at night or is quite humid in May.

Really don't know what to pack. I was in Rome Easter 2012 and it was cold.

Thankyou for any advice

Naples, Italy
Level Contributor
158 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Naples in May

Hi. It should be warm enough to wear shorts and t-shirts. However, May weather can be a bit unsteady in that region, better if you pack a jacket or a cardigan to wear at night, just to be sure.

Anyway, considering that you're from Scotland, You'll always have the impression that people in Naples are overdressed for the local weather :)

Edited: 15 May 2014, 09:22
Central scoland
Level Contributor
991 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Naples in May

Thank you for reply. I did a weather search and it looks like it's to be hot. It might not be correct though. Do you reccomend a sun hat . Or is May a bit early to worry about that. I have very blonde hair and always keep out the sun and wear factor 50. But I'm aware you can't do this to your head.

I've not been away in May before always July and August where I wear a hat.

Is there Ale hop shops in Naples?

Thankyou

3. Re: Weather in Naples in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2015, 05:17