We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B & B availability in Naples

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
utah
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
B & B availability in Naples

I will be in Naples about June 30. But I'm not sure of the exact date. Is it possible to find a B&B or inexpensive hotel with no advance reservation? Also what about taking the ferry without a car from Palermo to Naples? How much in advance do you need to get a ticket for the ferry?

Australia
Destination Expert
for Pompeii, Herculaneum, Naples
Level Contributor
8,515 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B & B availability in Naples

I wouldn't risk it especially in June and if you do decide to leave it to last minute your options may be restricted to some very dodgy parts of town.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
98,183 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: B & B availability in Naples

There's daily overnight ferry service on two lines (Tirrenia or SNAV) between Palermo and Naples, so you wouldn't have to book in advance.

Vagabonda

3. Re: B & B availability in Naples

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2015, 06:15