We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Robbery in Naples

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Naples, Italy
1 post
Save Topic
Robbery in Naples

i was robbed just in front of the hotel this afternoon. my hand is still bleeding. the police are not helpful at all. if you can skip this city, please, here is not safe. if you want to visit pompeii, just find a hotel near pompeii, not in naples.

by the way, anybody knows how to erase the information on iPhone 5s or track the phone remotely? (unfortunately i didn't download find my iPhone apps) also, the hotel has a cctv on the front door (but they didn't turn it on, should they take some responsibility?)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
25,219 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Robbery in Naples

http://support.apple.com/kb/ph2701

QQ2
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
7,341 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Robbery in Naples

…state.gov/content/…italy.html

I don't know what your citizenship is, but on the off chance you are American I've attached a link to the US Dept of State's country info section on Italy. Under the headings "Embassies and Consulates" you will find contact info for the embassy in Rome and the consulate in Naples. Under the heading "Safety and Security" there is detailed info on such issues in Italy and more contact info.

St Paul, MN
Level Contributor
20,236 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Robbery in Naples

Where is your hotel?

4. Re: Robbery in Naples

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2015, 06:15