We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel

Columbus, New Jersey
Level Contributor
23 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel

I will be traveling with my parents, husband, and two children from Rome to Pompeii this July. We will drive by minivan to Pompeii. Once in Pompeii we'd like to check our luggage at the hotel and tour the ruins of Pompeii for the afternoon. We plan to stay only one night. Could any recommend a convenient hotel. Our children are ages 6 and 4.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
696 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel

Hi dlfr

Check out the Hotel Diana Pompei it's a short walk through the town (10 mins) to one of the entrances to the ruins. It's situated in a quite side street/lane with no through traffic. It's a clean fresh modern family run hotel. They own the old villa next door and use it for parking if there is no room outside the hotel

www.pompeihotel.com

Read my review and others at

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g187786-d563…

Vales

Columbus, New Jersey
Level Contributor
23 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel

Thanks. After reading your recommedation I decided to contact the hotel directly and they confirmed availability for a quadruple room. I never made hotel reservations without a travel agent's assistance. I hope I don't encounter any problems.

3. Re: Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 08:20