We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driver needed Pompeii or Herculaneum from ,Amalfi ar June 4

Manchester
Level Contributor
72 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Driver needed Pompeii or Herculaneum from ,Amalfi ar June 4

Need a driver to take 1 or 2 persons to either Pompeii or herculaneum June 4 or 5

Thx

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
2,373 posts
599 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Driver needed Pompeii or Herculaneum from ,Amalfi ar June 4

i think u need a travel agent - these forums are generally for discussion and advice between DIY travellers !

good luck

Edited: 08 May 2014, 08:24
Australia
Destination Expert
for Pompeii, Herculaneum, Naples
Level Contributor
8,641 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Driver needed Pompeii or Herculaneum from ,Amalfi ar June 4

I can recommend this company. They drive me around Naples and the Amalfi Coast when I'm there and have very reasonable rates.

tripadvisor.com.au/Attraction_Review-g187785…

Kathy

http://kathyw62.blogspot.com.au/

Sorrento
Level Contributor
567 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Driver needed Pompeii or Herculaneum from ,Amalfi ar June 4

I used this one

tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g187782-…

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
10,389 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Driver needed Pompeii or Herculaneum from ,Amalfi ar June 4

There are many recommended private drivers, in addition to the above, this thread contains more contacts to compare prices:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187782-i162-k5184…

Boston...
Level Contributor
4 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Driver needed Pompeii or Herculaneum from ,Amalfi ar June 4

I just got back from southern Italy (Naples, Amalfi Coast and Sorrento) last week. We used Guemar travel for an Amalfi Day Tour and transfers. They are very reliable based on our experience. And I have contacted a a dozen transfer companies in the area and they have the most competitive rate. Check it out!

tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

6. Re: Driver needed Pompeii or Herculaneum from ,Amalfi ar June 4

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2015, 16:04
7. Re: Driver needed Pompeii or Herculaneum from ,Amalfi ar June 4

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2016, 06:16