We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meet pompeya cross

Which Pompeii hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seville, Spain
7 posts
Save Topic
Meet pompeya cross

Hi everyone, I'm programming my trip to Rome and one of my goals is clear Pompeii, I'm loving that the Roman ruins, I would take in my backpack essentials but also to cononcer Pompeii as possible.

I was thinking of the typical audio guides offered at every monument I visited in different cities, but I like the option of testing apps that show an extra display with spectacular images.

Now I have clothes and guides prepared, but I need mobile or tablet app, ¿know some good and interesting?

Thank you very much !!

Australia
Destination Expert
for Pompeii, Herculaneum, Naples
Level Contributor
8,421 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Meet pompeya cross

I've heard the Rick Steves app is very good but haven't used it.

Seville, Spain
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Meet pompeya cross

Much thanks as I was looking ESA app but finally deciding on a new rebuilding Pompeii 3D scenes and panoramic 360 degree vision. "Pompeii interactive tour" Thanks you

3. Re: Meet pompeya cross

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2015, 05:15