We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

confusing info via Coopculture.it site

Oostkamp
Level Contributor
314 posts
141 reviews
Save Topic
confusing info via Coopculture.it site

hi,

just booked 2 tickets for Colloseum, Forum and Palatine.

Made the Mastercard payment and only got an email in Italian.

If I understand well (Google Translate) it's "refused". = Rifiutato.

Any idea what happened? How can I be sure that tickets are bought?

If we buy at the ticket office itself, which one is the best (less people) to go? colloseum, palatine or forum. Visiting next Tuesday.

Special Offer
Waking Up the Vatican: VIP Early...
61 Reviews
from US$375.80*
US$536.90
Best Seller
Vatican Museums Skip the Line Tour...
24,145 Reviews
from US$74.10*
Best Seller
Ancient Rome and Colosseum Skip the...
12,132 Reviews
from US$58.60*
20 replies to this topic
pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
39,867 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: confusing info via Coopculture.it site

Did you notify your credit card company that you were making a foreign transaction? If not, they may have cancelled the transaction because of possible fraud. Can you let us see the exact notification?

Donna

Oostkamp
Level Contributor
314 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: confusing info via Coopculture.it site

hi, this is the reply:

Gentile cliente,

grazie per aver utilizzato il sistema di pagamento via internet di UniCredit.

Il suo ordine di pagamento:

impartito in data 05.02.2017

alle ore 11:56

con ordine numero "deleted by me"

per l'importo di EUR 19,00

a favore di WWW.COOPCULTURE.IT

è stato RIFIUTATO

Per qualsiasi richiesta di informazioni riguardanti l'ordine, contattate l'esercente:

WWW.COOPCULTURE.IT

Cordiali Saluti,

UniCredit

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
39,867 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: confusing info via Coopculture.it site

It looks like it's an issue with your credit card. You can contact them to see what the issue is or try using another card. I would notify the bank first so they don't cancel the charge.

Donna

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
37,136 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: confusing info via Coopculture.it site

"Dear customer,

Thank you for using UniCredit's internet payment system. Your payment order of 5/2/17 at 11:56, with order number "deleted by me" for the amount of €19 in favour of WWW.COOPCULTURE.IT has been refused.

For any further information regarding this transaction, contact WWW.COOPCULTURE.IT

Yours,

UniCredit"

It looks as though you deleted the payment at some point. At all events, the tickets clearly haven't been paid for and therefore have not been sold.

Palatine would be the best place to buy tickets on the spot.

Please note that there is no need to hit the return key when you come to the right-hand side of the box, just keep typing and the TA system will format your message automatically.

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
39,867 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: confusing info via Coopculture.it site

I think the "deleted by me" was put there because he didn't want to post his personal info on the forum.

Anyway, I think you're right, the payment was refused so there are no tickets purchased. Try again or try buying them at the palatine hill entrance.

Donna

Oostkamp
Level Contributor
314 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: confusing info via Coopculture.it site

@dbabe: indeed!

We will go for the Palatine option.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: confusing info via Coopculture.it site

Hi, I have the same message in Italian after purchased the full price tickets for the Colleseum , BUT with a confirmation number. I selected print at home, but no print option, just that e-mail in Italian.

What to do next to get tickets whether print from home ( preferably) or at the Colleseum? Thank you.

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
39,867 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: confusing info via Coopculture.it site

If you had an email that said your purchase was refused the confirmation number will be no good. Check your credit card to see if the transaction was processed. You may need to make another transaction.

donna

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: confusing info via Coopculture.it site

I have the e-mail containing the confirmation number. I assume that it went through. However, why I did not see the print window after completing the purchase? Just an e-mail in Italian. This is the full price tickets and I selected print at home.

Can I still print it from home? How? If not, do I just take that e-mail to the Colleseum?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
44,963 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: confusing info via Coopculture.it site

Why assume?

Check your credit card/bank to see if the charge was made. If you have signed up for bank alerts, you should have received an email showing the transaction but if you are not signed up for those alerts (which I highly recommend as it is how I learned my card was being used fraudulently (in the states)) - then go online to your account or call your bank/credit card company.

Reply to: confusing info via Coopculture.it site
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted