We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please Help!!!

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
los angeles
7 posts
Save Topic
Please Help!!!

I am visiting Rome March 30 (arrive in early afternoon) through April 3 (flight leaves early afternoon). I am worried about the best time to see the vatican, since i will be there over the weekend of palm sunday (the sunday before easter). Is it too late to reserve a vatican tour? What should I do???

Rome, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
2,157 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please Help!!!

Dont' worry. As Daniela says in your other post, if you go and get in line, you will get in. It may be very crowded, but that's not unusual. Just go with the flow. I would recommend going around 1pm instead of the am. Most everyone eager to see the Vatican museums lines up in the am, so you'll do well to wait for early afternoon. Sometimes it's much, much better then, other times you'll still have a long line.

2. Re: Please Help!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 19:15