We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

www.SleepInItaly.com

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
5 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
www.SleepInItaly.com

After much unsuccess looking for a quad (family of 4), I booked with SleepInItaly.com. The pictures & descriptions are great, but are we going to have an unpleasant surprise?? Even when we go skiing, I don't like to rent condos b/c I find them to be somewhat dirty & decorated with unwanted furniture. Can you set my expectations? Is SleepInItaly reliable?? Thank you.

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
22 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: www.SleepInItaly.com

Hi

I would suggest you cross check the choice you made on

venere.com

I do well there.

good luck

ohio
Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: www.SleepInItaly.com

Quality of the apartment will vary with what you pay, etc. Sleepinitaly is a huge company, generally reliable but not perfect. See reviews at slowtrav.com. I used sleepinitaly last summer and it was fine.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: www.SleepInItaly.com

you should try www.octopustravel.com or www.venere.com

Watford
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: www.SleepInItaly.com

We used SleepInItaly.com for an apartment in Rome last week (13-17th March). The apartment was excellent - spotlessly clean and exactly as advertised in the pictures on their website if not better.

I also found their service to be excellent - our outbound flight was cancelled so we had to rearrange our arrival time with them, and they were helpful and efficient. I would thoroughly recommend them.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
733 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: www.SleepInItaly.com

HI

Has anyone used flatinrome.it?

I was considering their Vaticano.

Any help or comments would be appreciated.

6. Re: www.SleepInItaly.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 06:20