We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartments in Rome, have you heard anything about these...

Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
138 posts
Save Topic
Apartments in Rome, have you heard anything about these...

We are looking for a two bedroom apartment with A/C and an elevator. We have received replys from the following companies but would like to hear your reviews if you are aware of anything. Aprtments in Rome by Latte e Miele, Casa Daniela and Under the Roman Sun.

Thank you for your responses.

Sandi

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
916 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartments in Rome, have you heard anything about these...

I don't know anything about these, but on www.slowtrav.com there are a lot of apartment reviews in case that helps. Good luck.

Santa Barbara...
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartments in Rome, have you heard anything about these...

Go to www.vrbo.com and search Rome. I have my Santa Barbara rental hosted there...they are an American based company but post vacation rentals all over the world.

My son and I are renting a beautiful apartment right next to Campo de' Fiore for 4 nights in June, with a kitchen, washing machine [save big $ on laundry] and rooftop terrace for 120e/night [all inclusive].

www.vrbo.com/108288

B&B's work better for short stays, but apts are great for longer visits!

Hope this helps.

3. Re: Apartments in Rome, have you heard anything about these...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2007, 14:22
somewhere out there
Level Contributor
6,161 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartments in Rome, have you heard anything about these...

Latte e Miele is SleepinItaly. They have a god reputation.

Enter the name in the search function as they've been talked about alot here.

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartments in Rome, have you heard anything about these...

we are going to Rome in 2 weeks and are staying in a "Large Apartment with Balcony near Piazza del Popolo - Sleeps 4 - 6, Two Bedrooms, Two Baths"

There is A/C, an elevator, washer, full kitchen plus more.

I booked through italyperfect.com but you can also check it out with the following link -

http://www.vrbo.com/74310#morephotos

Don't know what it's like since we have never been but the reviews are great.

Good luck finding somewhere.

6. Re: Apartments in Rome, have you heard anything about these...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 22:15