We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Underground coloseum tour

California
Level Contributor
107 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Underground coloseum tour

Hello all,

There are some spots available right now for October, continue checking each day maybe around 9am Rome time??...I couldn't get through on September 18 and lost all hope and fornlornly checked each hour, just hoping....and miracle happened...a bunch of slots slowly appeared on my desired date of October 16. Scored!

4 replies to this topic
California
Level Contributor
107 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Underground coloseum tour

Thank you, Donna! And thank you to the person suggesting screen capture the confirmations...just in case.

Bay Village, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,296 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Underground coloseum tour

Yes, I was just going to post the same thing! I was not able to get tickets for Sunday, October 8 when they went on sale yesterday morning, but I just bought 4 tickets this morning when 13 became avaialable at 12:20. Quite a few available slots are open on various days in October right now.

Bay Village, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,296 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Underground coloseum tour

And...they are gone! I just checked again and almost all of the available slots I saw an hour or so ago for October have now been snapped up.

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
39,789 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Underground coloseum tour

A screen shot of the confirmation won't really do anything. Sometimes there is a computer glitch and what appears to be a purchase really isn't. If this happens the screen shot won't do anything for you as the reservation won't be in the system. Be sure to look for the confirmation email. If you don't get it within an hour call coopculture.

+39 06 399 67 700

donna

Reply to: Underground coloseum tour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted