We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anemone ??????

coxs creek, kentucky
Level Contributor
4,310 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Anemone ??????

Anemone, I have not been able to find a trip report from you about Rome????????????????? I am sooooooo interested in knowing how everything went for you !!! Ciao amica mia

Likely To Sell Out
Skip the Line: St Peter’s and Sistine...
22,966 reviews
from US$75.90*
Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: Sistine Chapel Viewing...
528 reviews
from US$410.40*
Likely To Sell Out
Ancient Rome and Colosseum Tour...
2,818 reviews
from US$123.10*
Special Offer
Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and...
11,606 reviews
from US$57.10*
US$63.40
somewhere out there
Level Contributor
6,161 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anemone ??????

Witty, dear!!! I just got back on Wednesday and so have been getting back to my life as it is. :(

I also woke up with a cold on my last day in Rome and so have been fighting that too.

BUT.....It was FANTASTIC!!!!

I *loved* the scavi tour; I *loved* everything!!!

Trip report is being worked on as I write and am also uploading some of the 700 photos I took so be patient with me dear Witty!! :D

coxs creek, kentucky
Level Contributor
4,310 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anemone ??????

Buongiorno Anemone !! Pazienza is not my strong point, but I will try !!! So glad to hear that you had a marvellous time !! Sorry to hear that you caught a cold though! Did you get in on some of the colder weather there?? O.K., no more questions--I'll wait !! Sorry, I lost track of time--I thought you had been home a little longer. I visited my grandson for the first time last week--I am thrilled to say that I am no longer afraid of being a Nonna !!!

I can't wait to read about all the churches that you visited--I know your report will be extremely lengthy??LOL !! O.K., I wait....................................................................................................................ciao bella !!!

somewhere out there
Level Contributor
6,161 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anemone ??????

The weather turned nasty on Monday with very heavy rain in the late afternoon--the kind that makes rivers on the streets--and my feet got wet.

Next day I woke up with a sore throat, then the wind started and I didn't have a scarf--where are the scarf sellers when you need them!?

There was a terrific hail/thunderstorm on Tuesday evening--the streets were white with hail!!

By Wednesday morning when I got home--after doing the midnight train from Rome to Pisa for my 6:30 am flight I was totally miserable!!

But the trip was still great. So patience dear and the trip report is on its way!

somewhere out there
Level Contributor
6,161 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Anemone ??????

Glad you got to see your grandbaby!

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
2,550 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anemone ??????

Anemone, Donna is right, hurry up! I am very curious about your scavi impressions as well as the massimo chapel, did you do it? Impatient public waiting for news (and your recovery!). Ciao Daniela

somewhere out there
Level Contributor
6,161 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Anemone ??????

I'm working on it as fast as I can!!

somewhere out there
Level Contributor
6,161 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Anemone ??????

Witty, I sent you a PM, hope you got it!

coxs creek, kentucky
Level Contributor
4,310 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anemone ??????

I got it, thank you very much !!!

P.S., I hear a tick tock in my head!!!! Daniela and I are not getting any younger!!!!! LOL, this had better be one very long and detailed trip report!!

9. Re: Anemone ??????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 15:15