We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Map of Rome Metro??

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
melbourne
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
Map of Rome Metro??

Does anyone know how I can access a map of the Metro in Rome? Any website. I have used the trenitalia website, but as far as I can see it only provides the train timetable for regional trains. I want to be able to see the different train lines operating-I believe Rome has a Metro A & Metro B. Can anyone please help???

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
64 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Map of Rome Metro??

romebuddy.com/givesadvice/subwayroutes.html

I'm sure there are others, but this map is pretty clear. The Streetwise Rome pocket map (and probably other small maps) has the metro stops and lines on it as well.

somewhere out there
Level Contributor
6,161 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Map of Rome Metro??

Try Rome's public transportation website; you'll find bus maps as well.

http://www.atac.roma.it/

Santiago, Chile
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Map of Rome Metro??

Hi Eurooz,

Me again, to say I got a good map at Metroroma.it. It looks easier and smaller than the Sydney metro map.

Good luck in your planning.

Deanna

Orlando
Level Contributor
856 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Map of Rome Metro??

Go to your local bookstore....all of the guidebooks I looked at and the 2 I eventually bought (Rick Steves and Frommers) had detailed maps of the Metro.

Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
2,724 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Map of Rome Metro??

If you log on this link it has line a and b and urban

www.amadeus.net/home/triptools/index_gb.html

You can click on the link to print it or save it...

Hope it helps

6. Re: Map of Rome Metro??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 23:19