We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Local Transport Detail Required

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
55 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Local Transport Detail Required

I needed to travel to Canadian Embassy(Via Zara 30, Rome 00198).

My hotel is booked at Hotel Flaminius(Via Frassinito, 23, rome -00188).

Just needed a small advise can anyone please give me correct info & directions on how to reach the Canadian Embassy from my Hotel.

Your reply would be of a great help to me. Please Reply ASAP, as i'll be reaching Rome next week (1st week of May).

Thanks & Regards,

Danish Ahmad

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
2,550 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Local Transport Detail Required

Ok, let's start from your hotel web page that has a city transportation map. http://www.hotelflaminius.com/map.htm: take the local train F (orange route) and get off at Flaminio stop. Take the Metro line A for one stop to Lepanto and from there the tram 19 to piazza regina margherita. Few blocks walking and you get it! I would use google map to locate the final walking path!

From Flaminio you could take the subway to Termini station (line A) and from there by bus 86 getting off at Buenos Aires Square.

I would suggest a taxi from the Termini Station: much safer since you don't know which is your stop!

Ciao Daniela

2. Re: Local Transport Detail Required

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 06:21