We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to see Rome Cats...?

League City, Texas
Level Contributor
1,489 posts
198 reviews
Save Topic
Where to see Rome Cats...?

I understand there is a sanctuary for cats in Rome. I love animals and would like to see this if I find myself near. Can anyone tell me where this is?

somewhere out there
Level Contributor
6,161 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Where to see Rome Cats...?

Buying the calendar from a street vendor, unfortunately only profits the street vendor and not Roman Cats.

You can buy the calendar directly from Roman Cats either in Rome or online.

Their website does seem to be having problems at the moment as some of the pages don't open.

Fairfax, Virginia
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Where to see Rome Cats...?

Great thread! I've been looking for 'off the beaten path' things to do when I go and this definately makes the list.

13. Re: Where to see Rome Cats...?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 09:18