We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B & B or Apartment in Rome

Frederick, Maryland
Level Contributor
28 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
B & B or Apartment in Rome

Can anyone recommend a B & B or nice apartment in a good location in Rome?

Thanks much!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
3,852 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B & B or Apartment in Rome

I'll be staying here in October:

www.romanreference.com/appartamento.php…

I've never stayed there before but I like the location/amenities and have rented from this company on two other occasions with great success.

Best,

Mike/EC1

Frederick, Maryland
Level Contributor
28 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B & B or Apartment in Rome

Thanks Mike, have a great trip and if you would let me know how the accomodations were i would appreciate it very much.

Debdav

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
59 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: B & B or Apartment in Rome

We are leaving this Friday for Europe. Won't be in Rome until mid-July. I booked a Vacation Rental called Dolce Roma. These people, Natalia & Walter, and their son, Alex, I get the impression, have two or three apartments in Central Rome. Ours is near the Colosseum (the Cavour metro stop). Of course we have not even seen the place yet, but here is a link to someone who has:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187791-i22-k12757…

I can tell you that Natalia has been extremely prompt and thorough in her correspondence with me. She volunteered to have a taxi meet us at the Rome airport.

I have rented two other vacation apartments, one in Florence and one in Venice. Neither of them have shown have the interest or have been as responsive to my inquiries.

Good luck, whatever you do.

jb

the email address is: dolce_roma@yahoo.it

Frederick, Maryland
Level Contributor
28 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: B & B or Apartment in Rome

Thanks much, have a great trip. Would love to hear about the trip and the apartment when you return.

Debdav

Hendersonville...
Level Contributor
124 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: B & B or Apartment in Rome

We also stayed at one of Natalia and Walter's apartments - the one in Camp de Fiori - loved it! They are absolutely wonderful as far as helping via emails before you ever get over there. They will answer all the questions you want to ask. The apartment was small, but good beds, amenities and very comfortable. Great location too. I highly recommend them. Good luck.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
460 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: B & B or Apartment in Rome

We stayed at the Sleep in Italy apartment Via St. Eustachio in April and really enjoyed it. The location is great, right beside the Pantheon - 25 minutes to the Vatican on foot and 25 minutes to the Colloseum. Do a search on this forum on St.Eustachio and my review of the apartment should show up.

7. Re: B & B or Apartment in Rome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 10:23