We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roma&Piu Pass

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
272 posts
113 reviews
Save Topic
Roma&Piu Pass

I just saw this on the Romaturismo site and I apologize if info has already been posted. Does anyone know where you would purchase this pass? This is what it said on the site, but I guess I don't understand the "where and address" part!

Where: Strutture aderenti all'iniziativa

Address: Provincia di Roma

Thanks!

From Romaturismo:

"Roma&Più Pass"

"Modelled on the successful "Roma Pass", this new Rome pass allows the user to visit the beautiful sights and attractions located in the countryside and cities around Rome.

The wonders of ancient Etruscan civilisation; the homes of the nobility in the Roman hills (Castelli Romani); the medieval remains and artistic treasures of the various cities in the Roman province?all this and more can be enjoyed at reduced prices with the "Roma&Più Pass".

If you buy the card you will automatically receive a special travel pass, a list of all the sites and attractions offering reduced entry, a programme with events and a map of tourist information points.

The card lasts three days once it has been activated."

TG

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
2,158 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roma&Piu Pass

You can buy the Roma Pass from any green Tourist Information booth dotting the city and at the train station, so I imagine this new pass will be available there, too.

Check the official Roma Tourist site: romaturismo.com for details or visit their office, which is on via Parigi near Piazza Repubblica.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
272 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roma&Piu Pass

Grazie Solo.

Albany, Western...
Level Contributor
615 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Roma&Piu Pass

I must be really stupid. I can't find this on the romaturismo site, or anywhere else for that matter. In fact I can't find the normal Roma Pass on the romaturismo site either. Can someone please help?

Thanks

Penny

Albany, Western...
Level Contributor
615 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Roma&Piu Pass

I'm bumping this up in case anyone can help.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
272 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Roma&Piu Pass

Sorry Penny - once I start surfing, I lose track of where I started! The site is that of Comune de Roma (which I found in the links of the romaturismo site) Below is the link address:

http://www.comune.roma.it/was/wps/portal/pcr

The site is in Italian.

TG

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
2,158 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Roma&Piu Pass

Just go to Romapass.it (english version) and then hit info to find out what's included and where to find it.

Albany, Western...
Level Contributor
615 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Roma&Piu Pass

Thanks very much TG. I'm quite proud I could find the info with my dodgy Italian! Will probably have to wait until it appears in English on the Romapass site (I'm sure it's not there) to understand all the details.

SoloRoma, I got home to find your book today - very exciting.

Penny

Nicosia, Cyprus
Level Contributor
512 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Roma&Piu Pass

romaturismo.it/eventi/…

Link of romaturismo site about Piu pass

Nicosia, Cyprus
Level Contributor
512 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Roma&Piu Pass

http://www.comune.roma.it/was/wps/portal/!ut/p/_s.7_0_A/7_0_21L?menuPage=/&targetPage=/Homepage/Area_Content/Primo_Piano/info699056259.jsp

info in italian about roma&piu pass

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
2,158 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Roma&Piu Pass

El, that's exactly what they were looking for, thanks.

Penny, I hope you find the book useful and I look forward to your trip report and your book report!

JM