We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time visit

Scotland
Level Contributor
178 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
First time visit

Hi - hope you can help! My boyfriend and I are visiting Rome for the first time on the 17th-20th June (it's my 30th birthday present!) and we're not really too sure where to stay. We would like somewhere fairly central (doesn't everyone?!) with good restaurants and bars. Our budget is approximately ��100 - ��125 per night..........any suggestions would be gratefully received!

Scotland
Level Contributor
178 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First time visit

Sorry - as usual the pound sign doesn't work properly - our budget is 100-125 pounds per night.

Ireland
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: First time visit

We are staying in an Apartment but, if I were going just for a few days, I would stay in Nicholas Inn Rome. Don't have their website but they are so knowledgable and helpful on the TripAdvisor Forum. They also have been getting great reviews. Have a wonderful time. It is our first time also but we are in our 60s!!

J30
Europe
Level Contributor
707 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First time visit

Pensione Parlamento

Via delle Convertite, Roma 00187

Tel 06 6792082

Fax 06 69921000

E-mail hotelparlamento@libero.it

Portoghesi

Via dei Portoghesi 1, 00186 Roma

Tel 06 6864231

Fax 06 6876976

Michigan
Level Contributor
312 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: First time visit

I agree with J30...Hotel Parlamento was a WONDERFUL place to stay and so centrally located that we were never more than a short walk away from almost everything. They have a lovely rooftop area where you can enjoy breakfast or simply sit and enjoy the Roman sun. The staff was EXCELLENT!!!

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
16 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: First time visit

I would second that,I have stayed at the Hotel Parlamento twice now and I'm going on my third satay in may of 08!They are like family now .Read my recomendation from around April 05!Tell them karen sent you!

6. Re: First time visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 13:15