We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harley Davidson in Rome

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
346 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Harley Davidson in Rome

I can't believe I'm asking this, but does the Harley Davidson dealer north of Termini sell shirts and other merchandise, or just motorcycles? (My sister-in-law wants me get a t-shirt and other items when I visit in October for her to give to my brother-in-law who is a Harley nut). I found the location through the Harley website, but can't tell what their stock is.

Hagerstown, Maryland
Level Contributor
6,157 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Harley Davidson in Rome

Sorry, I can't answer your question.....I just got a good laugh out of this.

She's married to a Harley nut. So hasn't she found someplace closer to home to buy him the occasional Harley t-shirt, beer mug, etc.?

You have my sympathy. :-)

LA
Level Contributor
81 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Harley Davidson in Rome

LOL.. I can answer this, my dad is a Harley owner and had to have a shirt. If I remember I paid about 30 euro's for a t-shirt.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
346 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Harley Davidson in Rome

Just for the record - they get a t-shirt everywhere they travel and getting one from Italy was too tempting for her to resist. They are overpriced everywhere, I've noticed. If I didn't like her so much I wouldn't bother, but...

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
3,166 posts
313 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Harley Davidson in Rome

The answer is yes. I travel often out of the country. The only gift to myself is to purchase a Harley Tee from the country, or city that I visit. The best way to determine if the dealership sell merchandise is to go to their web site. If they have the "shirt" icon they have clothes.

LA
Level Contributor
81 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Harley Davidson in Rome

yeah, it was a little over priced for a t-shirt but it was kind of cool looking. On the back of the shirt it had his model of bike in front of the Colosseum and had Roma on it, so I just had to get it. That just set off another shopping/walking spree cause the BF, who is a sport bike guy, had to have a Ducati shirt with Roma. Gee boys..

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,388 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Harley Davidson in Rome

I like this one too but I thought it was going to be something like "Is it a good idea to bring by Harley Davidson with me and drive it round Rome?"

7. Re: Harley Davidson in Rome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 10:35