We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel for Special Trip

Birmingham-England
Level Contributor
90 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel for Special Trip

Hi

I am taking my parents to Rome in November and want to find a "special" hotel as they have always wanted to visit Rome and are unlikely to go again after this trip.

Can anyone recommend any central hotels with great views of Rome from the window or a roof top terrace, that are not going to break the bank. I am not looking particularly for budget accomodation, but cannot stretch to silly money.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Steve

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
2,160 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel for Special Trip

You can try Alberto del Seneto, the Pantheon Hotel, the Hotel Forum, the Hotel Gladiatore, mabye the Hotel Scalinata, the B&B Caesar House. All of these have views -- but not in all rooms, of course. Be sure to request a room with a view.

I'm sure there are more, but these come directly to mind.

2. Re: Hotel for Special Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 11:20