We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good hotel near airport (fuicimano?)

East Greenwich...
Level Contributor
49 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
good hotel near airport (fuicimano?)

hi, my flight leaves very early in the morning and i will be on the amalfi coast making my way back to rome the day before......can anyone recommend a clean, reasonable hotel really close to the airport?

Appia Antica Resort
Appia Antica Resort
#1 of 1,267 hotels in Rome
Nerva Boutique Hotel
Nerva Boutique Hotel
#7 of 1,267 hotels in Rome
Albergo del Senato
Albergo del Senato
#10 of 1,267 hotels in Rome
Here
Level Contributor
531 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good hotel near airport (fuicimano?)

Try the Hilton Garden Inn, Courtyard by Marriott or Hotel Ibis all near Fiumicino Airport. Check the hours the airport shuttle operates before you book.

Mentioned in this post
Fiumicino Airport
Fiumicino Airport
Fiumicino, Italy
Seal Beach...
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: good hotel near airport (fuicimano?)

First off make sure you get the name of the airport correct or else you may run into some trouble when trying to locate information...it's FIUMICINO (or Rome Da Vinci airport, some call it.)

The suggestions above are excellent and you should know there is a Rome Airport Hilton directly attached to the airport. I've stayed there and it is quite excellent lodging. ONly problem could be price as it is expensive if it's a busy time. Still might be worth checking when you check the Hilton Garden Inn's prices - on the same Hilton.com website. H.Garden Inn is brand new by the way, very nice lodging for reasonable price and free shuttle to airport. I'd recommend this one in general.

Ciao! LL

Mentioned in this post
Fiumicino
Fiumicino
Province of Rome, Italy
Rome
Rome
Lazio, Italy
3. Re: good hotel near airport (fuicimano?)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 06:31