We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

20 yr having christmas alone in rome

walt in löndön!!!
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
20 yr having christmas alone in rome

hi, im going to rome between 22-26 december, i want to know where is the best place to stay, which zone or hostel, i want to have some recomendations on what to do on christmas eve,

thanks

felipe

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
2,158 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 20 yr having christmas alone in rome

At twenty years old, I'd stay at an affordable place near the center (campo dei fiori has many B&B's and affordable hotels-so does the area around Navona). That way you can stumble around the city and join in the festivities. The Piazzas (Navona and del Popolo, especially) will be hubs of activity. The Campo is where young people hang out at night because there are many english-speaking bars there. Shops are open until around 6pm on the 24th, so you'll be around people, life etc. The 25 & 26 will get a little quieter, though.

rome
Level Contributor
2,803 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 20 yr having christmas alone in rome

Felipe,search in internet for the Erasmus students in Rome website I?m sure they meet and have fun. You might hang around (right verb?) where they are.

Ciao and Buon Natale

3. Re: 20 yr having christmas alone in rome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 13:20