We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help us plan

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
san diego
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Help us plan

My husband and I are taking our first trip to Italy in November. We arrive in Rome and have 10 full days in Italy. We also have to leave from Rome. We arrive early in the morning on the 18th and thought about taking the train directly to Venice and working our way down. Spend 3 days in Venice, 3 in Florence and 4 in Rome.

Any other great ideas out there?? Open to all suggestions and itineraries

thanks

Lynn

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
671 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help us plan

The only thing I can suggest is to try and arrive in Rome and fly out of Venice or vice-versa. If that's not possible consider this, if you arrive in Rome after a long flight you might be too tired to hop on a train for Venice. Maybe you could do Rome-Venice-Florence and then back to Rome to fly out. Other than that, can't argue with the 3 cities you picked, they are all wonderful.

2. Re: Help us plan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 09:24