We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

souvenirs...need your help please

Level Contributor
273 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
souvenirs...need your help please

we are heading to rome in a few weeks. we are not big cheesy souvenir people (we try to just do magnets for our travels). but we would like a 'nice' souvenir from our rome trip. my sister has also requested something for her house.

any thoughts? small artwork or other household item? where would the best place to look in Rome be?

Special Offer
Waking Up the Vatican: VIP...
59 Reviews
from US$373.70*
US$533.80
Best Seller
Skip the Line: Vatican Museums, St...
24,130 Reviews
from US$73.70*
Best Seller
Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and...
12,128 Reviews
from US$58.30*
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
3,852 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: souvenirs...need your help please

Agatha, you are right! My paper pants are amongst my most prized souvenirs of Rome.

:-)'

west midlands
Level Contributor
211 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: souvenirs...need your help please

Campo de marzio has some lovely quirky gift shops. we bought the most beautiful ink pens here. you could get your sister some murano glass which although is made in venice it is available in rome or some different perfume as they have many fragrances that can't be found anywhere else.

23. Re: souvenirs...need your help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 00:19