We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Westin Excelsior

ny
Level Contributor
753 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
Westin Excelsior

Does anyone know if breakfast at the Westin Excelsior can be "purchased" with starpoints upon arrival? thank you!

Ravenna, Italy
Level Contributor
9,377 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Westin Excelsior

If you are planning to stay there why dont you e mail them and inquire. They will give you the correct answer. IMHO, I doubt it.

Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
2,724 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Westin Excelsior

Here is the contact email

ExcelsiorRome@westin.com

ny
Level Contributor
753 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Westin Excelsior

good idea, thank you :)

New Jersey
Level Contributor
3,353 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Westin Excelsior

In Florence, there was a Westin Excelsior across the hotel I was staying, the Sheraton Grand Hotel. The Sheraton was charging 35 euros for a buffet breakfast. Although it looked good, we passed. I don't think I was able to use points anyhow. Points or no points, the breakfast was a ripoff.

We did as the Florentines (or in your case, the Romans) do and buy an espresso and a croissant of some type for 3-4 euros at a nearby coffee/pastry shop. I'm sure the hotel in Rome must be located near coffee/pastry shops where locals go.

ny
Level Contributor
753 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Westin Excelsior

a croissant sounds good to me - and that's enough for my kids too!

6. Re: Westin Excelsior

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 16:18