We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Return to Italy post-fracture at last!!

DCN
York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
98 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Return to Italy post-fracture at last!!

Just on the off chance that all the lovely people who supported me through the nightmare that was last autumn have nothing better to do - I am telling you that I am returning to Italy at LAST (but not Rome yet) on Thurs 19th June for a week.

Please note the good lord seems to have noticed that he owes me, as the weather - abysmal recently - is going to behave from that self same day. Positive thinking & BBC website in place.

We are going to Pisa (3 nights - one day in town, one by the sea planned) & then on to try to visit the same relatives of my husband now both 90, in their home town (as opposed to their summer escape near Ancona) in Torino, whom we were trying to surprise last October - & boy did we do that but in a different way than expected!!

In Turin we are accidentally (oh that word!!) happening upon the festival of the patron saint on 24th. These are the ONLY fireworks we wish to comment on upon our return. We shall come back via Bergamo & Manchester - having arrived via Leeds-Bradford and Pisa.

Warm greetings to any of you who know the original story, who faced reading this - and I hope that you too have plans in place for further trouble-free voyages into the wonderful world out there, before the oil runs out!!

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
2,158 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Return to Italy post-fracture at last!!

Oh thank heavens you are well and willing to make another trip! I'm so glad to hear of it, DCN, really. I'll be thinking of you and hoping for an excellent voyage in every way. Even though you're not visiting Rome this trip, let us know how you got on,

JM

2. Re: Return to Italy post-fracture at last!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 11:18