We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Rome with a Swimming Pool

West Yorkshire
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotels in Rome with a Swimming Pool

i'm looking for a hotel/villa/apartment as central to rome as possible that is reasonably priced with a swimming pool - can anyone reccomend anything, it needs to sleep 4 adults and 2 children.

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
2,158 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Rome with a Swimming Pool

The closest central but reasonably-priced hotel with a pool, that I'm aware of, is Hotel Mercure Colosseo, via Labicana 144. It's near the Colosseo, obviously.

Most of the other hotels with pool that are near the centro are along Via Veneto or at Piazza della Republica, but they would be higher priced.

You could also stay someplace less expensive but near a hotel that allows day passes to their pools. Some pools: Belle Arti on via Flaminia allows swimming on the weekends only; Radisson SAS Hotel. You can also try sunbathing along the banks of the Tiber at Castel S. Angelo. There are small pools (free to use) and sun chairs (rental fee) down there. A little further out is Piscina delle Rose, which is a large traditional public pool in EUR.

st. louis
Level Contributor
52 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Rome with a Swimming Pool

We are staying at the Grand Hotel parco dei Principi which is near the Borghese Gardens and it has a swimming pool. I don't know what would be reasonably priced but for our needs we found it affordable. I believe there is another hotel in the same area that also has a pool, the Aldrovandi. You can check out their websites and see what you think.

3. Re: Hotels in Rome with a Swimming Pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 18:20