We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Problem with Marozzi Bus Website???

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Problem with Marozzi Bus Website???

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to book 3 tickets from Rome to Sorrento on the Marozzi bus website http://www.marozzivt.it however as it is only in Italian I'm having some trouble.

I have instructions off the web on how to do this but their seems to be additional (error?) messages showing up today that I can't read.

Is anyone able to help with this at all or advise how else I can book these tickets?

Many thanks,

Leanne.

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
2,550 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Problem with Marozzi Bus Website???

I tried the procedure but at a certain point a have to stop....OK, let's see!

I clicked on 'Prenota Marozzi'; then on 'prenotazione'=booking. I put a date on the top left window; I selected a starting point sliding down the bar to Rome (località partenza); I did the same for the destination (località destinazione). There are 2 rides to Sorrento on the the day I picked, at 7am and around 3pm. The daily schedule is on the right window (corse); I selected the early morning. From the menù 'tariffe' select 'Andata e ritorno' (back & forth) or 'corsa semplice' (one ride only); the other options are for those who have train discount cards (the company is a partner of trenitalia), so I guess not for you! Of course select the seat, the black seat is available!

I hope this helped

PS The message showing up as soon you click the site is warning the passangers that some stops to Bari were delayed. Was this message to warn you?

Ciao Daniela

London
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Problem with Marozzi Bus Website???

Hi Daniela,

Thankyou, though you seem to be getting further than me! The first message comes up saying:

dal 7 LUGLIO le seguenti fermate risultano cambiate

ALTAMURA via selva angolo via centonze

MINERVINO via don tonino belo angola via verdi

LATERZA via dante c/o 118

and I can press OK then another message comes up and says:

Impossibile reperire le informazioni iniziali

and then I can't click on any of the website.... so I think it isn't working for me! But yesterday this message didn't come up..

Thanks so much for any help you can give!

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
2,550 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Problem with Marozzi Bus Website???

I did it again and no problem....

I started from Google page, then clinking marozzi, at that point the message about the delayed stops (before the page fully opened) but I clicked OK and it was gone....

I don't understand....

Ciao Daniela

London
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Problem with Marozzi Bus Website???

Nope I still get this message:

"Impossibile reperire le informazioni iniziali"

and then I can't click on any buttons on the site to begin a booking I think I will try it on my computer at home and see if it works instead.. very strange!!!

Thanks for trying!

u.k
Level Contributor
1,058 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Problem with Marozzi Bus Website???

We recently travelled to Rome from Sorrento using the Curreri bus. I know you are going the opposite way but you can email this company and they will inform you how to go about booking. Also I understand that you can purchase your ticket for the Marrozzi bus from the driver on the day although this will cost a few euros more than pre-booking.Both these buses leave from Tiburtina bus station stand 12.If you are concerned you won't get a seat on the day of travel I can only say there were plenty of spare seats whenever I saw these buses.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,743 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Problem with Marozzi Bus Website???

andshewas, plese don't panic I booked Marozzi form Rome- Sorremto and Sorrento-Rome with no problem. If you have no luck on the website, email them.

I panicked as well but I promise you will be okay. In fact you could probably just turn up as there were heaps of seats available on our bus in June.

7. Re: Problem with Marozzi Bus Website???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 15:17