We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

another RYAN AIR question

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,866 posts
1 review
Save Topic
another RYAN AIR question

will they let me keep my stroller all the way up to boarding time?

thanks

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
10,740 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: another RYAN AIR question

Does this answer your question?

www.ryanair.com/site/EN/faqs.php…

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,866 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: another RYAN AIR question

no it does not answer the question.

i actually read this part of the RA website already.

my question is will i be able to keep the stroller up the time of boarding, & @ the time of boarding will they put my stroller in the hold? OR will they make me check it immediately during check in?

edinburgh
Level Contributor
415 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: another RYAN AIR question

No mater what people say on this page its up to ryanair so phone or e/m them and ask the question direct

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,866 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: another RYAN AIR question

they are not easy to phone. i waited on hold 20 minutes to call them ireland and i got charged $12 for the phone call cause it was not a "land line" call. their UK # was perpertually busy.

they have no customer service here in the states.

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,182 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: another RYAN AIR question

It is also impossible to email them

Jess UK

edinburgh
Level Contributor
415 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: another RYAN AIR question

Best answer I could give then is I have seen the staff stop people from going on board with strollers

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,866 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: another RYAN AIR question

hogmonay, that might be a clue. usually most airlines let you keep the stroller until it's time to get on the plane. but ryan air is so strange you never know.........

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,182 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: another RYAN AIR question

Penny

Try posting your question on TA's Airline/Airtravel forum, there may be someone there that knows :)

Jess UK

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
1,594 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: another RYAN AIR question

Penny, this is an excerpt from Ryanair's baggage allowance bit on their website

"Each passenger (excluding infants) is permitted to carry one piece of cabin baggage on board (free of charge). Strictly one item of cabin baggage is permitted per passenger (excluding infants). Handbag, briefcase, laptops, duty free etc must be carried within your permitted 1 piece of cabin baggage. It should weigh no more than 10kg and not exceed the maximum dimensions of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm. …. For the safety and convenience of all passengers, cabin baggage must fit underneath the seat or in the overhead compartment. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation without refund and to deny you boarding if you arrive at the boarding gate with more than one item of cabin baggage or if that item exceeds the maximum dimensions. Infants do not qualify for a cabin baggage allowance (although a pram/buggy will be carried free of charge)".

If your stroller will fit overhead or under a seat, and it's your only piece of cabin baggage I don't think they will stop you carrying it on.

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,431 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: another RYAN AIR question

From what I'v seen with RyanAir you take your go-car/buggy up to the point of entering the aircraft and then they take it on board for you. They will then give it to you when you disembark. I am not a RyanAir traveller, having had that pleasure only the once but that's what I remember.