We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

toy store near piazza navonna

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
858 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
toy store near piazza navonna

hi during a visit 2 years ago I went to a toy store near piazza navona but I cannot recall the name can one of the rome experts help.

grazie,

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
282 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: toy store near piazza navonna

I believe you're referring to Al Sogno. Here's their website:

http://www.alsogno.com/

Only the Italian links are working as they are still "building" the site. But if you Google "Al Sogno" you'll get plenty of hits!

Naples, Italy
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: toy store near piazza navonna

More info are available on Fodors

Click here

fodors.com/world/…67509.html

Rome, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
2,158 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: toy store near piazza navonna

There are toy stores all over, of course. There are two toy stores on the piazza (al Sogno being one already mentioned, Berte being the other, more suitable for baby items), but you seem to think it was "near" the piazza, not on it. Maybe you are thining of Citta del Sole? It's on via della Scrofa, closer to the Pantheon, but still considered near Navona, as the two are only a few blocks from one another. If the store was clearly all hand-made wooden toys, Bartolucci, via dei Pastini may be the one. It's about a block or two from Pantheon.

4. Re: toy store near piazza navonna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 04:18