We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good B&B in rome for 3 nights?

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
856 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Good B&B in rome for 3 nights?

We would like AC as it is in June and something centrally located costing around 100E(give or take) per night...any recommendations?

pacific northwest
Level Contributor
621 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good B&B in rome for 3 nights?

Check out the reviews of apartment rental companies here and on SlowTrav www.slowtrav.com/italy/vr/list.asp?r=Rome

Places go quickly so it's not too soon to seriously be finding a spot to stay.

Enjoy!

St Paul, MN
Level Contributor
20,255 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good B&B in rome for 3 nights?

try looking at Venere.

June is high season and 100 euros/night might be hard to find in Centro Storico (ie Piazza Navona, Pantheon, Campo Fiori) and the Spanish steps. I've paid 90 euros per night for a B&B in Sorrento in Feb.

Give each link 30 sec to allow it to sort by price

rome hotel sort by price

en.venere.com/hotels_rome/…

Rome B&B by price

…venere.com/bed_and_breakfasts_rome/…1

chicago, IL
Level Contributor
520 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good B&B in rome for 3 nights?

Take a look at Crosspollinate.com.

Good luck.

New Jersey, USA
Level Contributor
945 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good B&B in rome for 3 nights?

The Bed and Breakfast Association of Rome has b&b's of all prices and locations (as well as apartments):

http://www.b-b.rm.it

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
384 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good B&B in rome for 3 nights?

Fear not - I know exactly the B&B you are looking for! I have stayed in this B&B twice and staying there again in May - I am good friends with the owner and he is voted number 1 on tripadvisor - Luciano Pascucci. He is located a 2 min walk from Piazza Navona and a 30 second walk from River Tibre/Castel Sant'Angelo. He can be contacted on:

luciano_pascucci@libero.it

Good luck!

Emma

6. Re: Good B&B in rome for 3 nights?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 11:23