We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avamposto

Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Avamposto

Has anyone ever stayed at Avamposto in Rome near the Pantheon? I am looking for a review but cannot find one.

Thanks!

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,725 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Avamposto

I never heard of it, and can't find any mention of it anywhere. Where did you hear of it? The name means "outpost", which doesn't sound like the name of a hotel or even a hostel.

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
1,601 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Avamposto

There does seem to be an "Avamposto B&B" near the Pantheon

www.cross-pollinate.com/info.asp…

but I would say it seems to be quite expensive. The prices quoted are per person per night. 100 euros per person per night seems a lot.

Montreal
Level Contributor
17,790 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Avamposto

On another Web site, it says 100 Euro for single occupancy and 120 Euro for two people.

Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Avamposto

I got a quote for 120 E a night for double occupancy (he only has one room which is basically a closed off part of his own apartment). There is a website and the place looks nice, clean and well located, but I just find it strange that I can't find any reviews for it...

There is a website www.avamposto.net

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,725 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Avamposto

€120 a night sounds like a lot for a closed off part of somebody's apartment.

6. Re: Avamposto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 20:17