We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

spalletti trivelli ok?

Brasil
Level Contributor
67 posts
168 reviews
Save Topic
spalletti trivelli ok?

I just loved this villa on the internet but am wondering if it's too far from major attractions ,easy to get taxis ,too many stairs.Thanks for help

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: spalletti trivelli ok?

Jean, so you have an internet link for the apartment you can post here? That would help people advise you how far from the main sights the villa is. People are extremely knowledgeable here on this forum, but they don't know every villa in the region.

Brasil
Level Contributor
67 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: spalletti trivelli ok?

Actually it's a hotel and is supposed to be near Quirinale palace on via Piacenza 4.Thank you J

Rome
Level Contributor
67 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: spalletti trivelli ok?

Jean, although I am Roman I didn't know this Villa until now! I watched the map and the website and saw that is just in front of the Quirinale, very very near to the Scuderie del Quirinale, where important exhibitions take place. Via Piacenza is also near to via Nazionale where many buses stop, so public transportations are not a problem. Being near to the Italian President's house this is also a safe area. I am only "shocked" by the price of this accommodation! :-o

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
2,158 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: spalletti trivelli ok?

It's a fine and convenient location, as was already mentioned. It is only recently opened--I think a year or so ago. Be sure to give us a report if you stay there!

london
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: spalletti trivelli ok?

in front of quirinale(house of napolitano president of italian republic)very close to trevi fountain,piazza venezia....

Brasil
Level Contributor
67 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: spalletti trivelli ok?

Thanks to all .I'm going to stay there and will post a review

Brasil
Level Contributor
67 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: spalletti trivelli ok?

They have special winter rates ,cheaper than most hotels.Thank you J

Brasil
Level Contributor
67 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: spalletti trivelli ok?

I promised to review this villa on the forum .There are only 5 reviews on the villa's page so I think it might reach more people.It's as perfect as shown on internet only better .They don't show the magnificent breakfast,wonderful staff that waves you good by when you leave,the free wifi,excellent lighting in bathroom,closets,silent room though overlooking a street.I tried hard to find something in bad taste,I couldn't,all public areas are beautiful and though full of imposing furniture ,paintings,tapestries the whole is cozy.Don't let the prices frighten you since there are always seasonal offers.In warmer weather the garden is also very nice.

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
2,158 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: spalletti trivelli ok?

Thanks very much for the review. I love this place, too, and I'm glad to hear the staff is as big an asset as the gorgeous villa is on its own.

10. Re: spalletti trivelli ok?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 09:26