We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New,revised review of LOVE4ADVENTURE-Amazing story-PLS.READ

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
902 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
New,revised review of LOVE4ADVENTURE-Amazing story-PLS.READ

I simply must write a revision of the review I posted about Love4Adventure Tours after our trip to Rome in December. After watching a website video of Jason, the owner of Love4Adventure, we reserved a half-day private tour of the Vatican for our family of five. To make a long story short, we were disapointed by our guide. We completed the tour, and said goodbye. When I returned home, I posted a fairly negative review on TripAdvisor.

Right after that, I received an email from Jason. He apologized and offered a refund. I was impressed with his concern and offer of a refund. My credit card was credited the entire amount for the tour.

Soon after than, his father called me from Toronto on behalf of Jason, to apologize and inquire about the tour in detail. His father is wonderful and very interesting. He is the kind of guy that you would love to sit down with for cup of coffee. He informed me that the tour guide was no longer with Love4Adventure. He had been with the company for only a short time. We had a very enjoyable conversation.

Shortly after that, I received another email from Jason apologizing again. He wanted to let me know that he had spoken to his father and appreciated me letting his father know about our Vatican tour.

Based on my experience with Love4Adventure Tours, I would encourage everyone to book tours with them. Everyone knows that every company from time to time hires an employee that does not work out. However, it is the rare company that goes above and beyond like Jason's company, Love4Adventure did. We have recommended Love4Adventure to two families that are visiting Rome this summer. We are planning a return trip to Italy in 2010, and you can be sure that we will book tours with Love4Adventure. Jason (and his dad) and Love4Adventure are class-acts!

liverpool, england
Level Contributor
2,000 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New,revised review of LOVE4ADVENTURE-Amazing story-PLS.READ

Lynn, good to hear that when things go wrong this company is interested enough to go out of their way to ensure they have made ammends, which is unusual as tourist business is not usually repeat.

Thanks for letting us all know.

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
2,134 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: New,revised review of LOVE4ADVENTURE-Amazing story-PLS.READ

makes good business sense to amend a negative review thus recieve praise for doing so.

3. Re: New,revised review of LOVE4ADVENTURE-Amazing story-PLS.READ

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 19:21