We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

websites for best deals on flights

Omaha, NE
Level Contributor
665 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
websites for best deals on flights

can anyone recommend which sites are usually the best (cheapest) for booking international flights?

thanks

Likely To Sell Out
Skip the Line: Vatican Museums, St...
23,571 Reviews
from US$74.20*
Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: Sistine Chapel Private...
541 Reviews
from US$394.90*
Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and...
11,878 Reviews
from US$58.60*
Boston...
Level Contributor
1,606 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: websites for best deals on flights

Hi brooklyn24,

I have had excellent results using Best Travel Store. The website is: http://www.bt-store.com/

I booked 2 flights to Rome using them and got the lowest fares. Sometimes you have to keep checking daily as the prices do change. It will give you several airlines also and their price so you get your comparison when you plug in your dates, etc. I have also called them several times with questions and they were very helpful. After I completed my booking, I was able to go directly to the airline website and select my seats.

Kayak and Booking Buddy are 2 others but I still found the Best Travel website offered the cheapest flights.

May

Mentioned in this post
Rome
Rome
Lazio, Italy
NJ
Level Contributor
144 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: websites for best deals on flights

I always use Kayak when booking flights and have alwayws been pretty satisified with their search results.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
65,635 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: websites for best deals on flights

I don't know when you are planning to go but the normal airlines have some WONDERFUL fares out on their own web sites right now.

I use www.kayak.com just to check for possibilities and then I go to the airline web site to book.

I find that I don't usually save enough to make it worth while for me to check 3rd party sites and the hassle that you get if there's a prob is not worth it to me.

Bettembourg...
Level Contributor
2,220 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: websites for best deals on flights

Along with kayak I find it prudent to also use TripAdvisor when looking for flights!

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Flights

los angeles
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: websites for best deals on flights

Kayak.com

The Best!

lloocke
Level Contributor
25 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: websites for best deals on flights

www.bing.com/travel

and www.farecompare.com are good also.

I also follow these guys on twitter as well.

Thanks to them, I booked IAH-FCO in November for 368rt!

Mentioned in this post
Fiumicino Airport
Fiumicino Airport
Fiumicino, Italy
7. Re: websites for best deals on flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2009, 05:23