We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train from Civitavecchia Port to Downtown

Los Angeles, USA
2 posts
Save Topic
Train from Civitavecchia Port to Downtown

Can somebody tell me how far is the disembarkation port to the train station going to downtown Rome? My friends and I will be getting off the ship and since we are on a limited budget, we would like to take the train to downtown.

Your help will be appreciated!!

Zeni

Los Angeles

California, USA

Greensboro, NC
Level Contributor
974 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Train from Civitavecchia Port to Downtown

Disembark early and get a cab. It's only about 5 to 10 minutes to the train station. Buy your ticket there.

California
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Train from Civitavecchia Port to Downtown

I will be doing the oposite. What is the name of the station we would get off on to catch a cab to the port

St Paul, MN
Level Contributor
20,956 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Train from Civitavecchia Port to Downtown

Here is a google map of the Civitavecchia port.

maps.google.com/maps/ms…

in the lower left corner there is a scale for distance.

The train does not go to "downtown" (Centro Storico). it goes to Termini in Rome which is east of downtown.

4. Re: Train from Civitavecchia Port to Downtown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2010, 07:28