We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Apartment Residenza Giubbonari

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane
4 posts
Save Topic
Blue Apartment Residenza Giubbonari

I am seeking an urgent review on the blue apartment at Residenza Giubbonari. We currently have the Red apartment booked for the end of September but have had to change our dates by a couple of days and the blue apartment is now the only one available for the dates we now require. I have heard because the bedrooms are at the front of the apartment they are very noisy at night... has anyone stayed there recently who maybe able to enlighten me on the noise levels etc. Look forward to hearing from someone....anyone soon. Thank you

Bay Village, Ohio
Level Contributor
937 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Apartment Residenza Giubbonari

I just answered your message. We had to cancel our trip this past April due to my daughter's surgery, but have rescheduled the Blue apartment for May, 2010. Cristina wrote and told me she put new windows in the Blue Apartment and the bedrooms are now very quiet. I do tend to trust her, but then I trust everyone. We will still take our earplugs and hope for the best. The red and the green apartments were available for our time slot, but we decided we liked the two sofas in the Blue so we could both collapse on one a the end of the day! Plus we save over 100 euros for the week we will be there which will pay for a nice dinner.

I am hoping it will be warm enough for A/C the end of May so that will help, too.

Adelaide
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Apartment Residenza Giubbonari

We, a family of four, stayed there for 9 nights in the blue apartment in mid June 2009.

The new double wimndows in thye bedrooms means they are very quiet and teh airconditioning meant they were very cool when it was 32C outside.

definitely recommended.

Australia
Level Contributor
4,089 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue Apartment Residenza Giubbonari

Here is a review of the Blue Apartment from SlowTrav: www.slowtrav.com/italy/vr/review.asp?n=1439

And, you can find some comments here:

…tripadvisor.com/…11143847

Have a GREAT trip! :)

Brisbane
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue Apartment Residenza Giubbonari

Thank you all so much for the feedback.... we are all set now and have 5 glorious days booked in Rome staying in the Blue Apartment... can't wait!

Bay Village, Ohio
Level Contributor
937 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Blue Apartment Residenza Giubbonari

I hope you enjoy your trip, Happywanderers! Plese let me know how you thought the noise problem was when you return. I hope you agree with the previous poster and think that the new windows make a significant difference.

6. Re: Blue Apartment Residenza Giubbonari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2010, 05:24