We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great affordable Vatican tour guide

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
39 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Great affordable Vatican tour guide

We just toured the Vatican/St. Peter's on Tuesday. We used easyitaly tours and our guide was Gulia Vitale. Ask for her; she is young, knowledgable, enthusiastic and fun. We only had three hours so she knew just what to show us....there is sooo much it is overwhelming. Easyitaly is quite affordable compared to many of the other tour companies. If you have questions please ask.

New York City
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Great affordable Vatican tour guide

We used them as well and found our experience to be just as you described.

NJ
Level Contributor
144 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great affordable Vatican tour guide

We had wonderful time with Giulia at the vatican as well! We did their early morning tour and were the 1st to get in the Museum, and we spent about a hour in the Sistine Chapel beeing almost alone. Giulia gave us an outstanding tour, taking us to see the Vatican highlights too and with her passion and Italian charm she was able to make us to learn more then what our expectations were. I highly recommend Giulia and easitalytours.com to those who will visit Rome and the Vatican.

Montreal CANADA
Level Contributor
167 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great affordable Vatican tour guide

Hi,

Your post was a great help. I'll be visiting Rome next September with my teenage niece and I would like to know how much you paid for your guided tour of the Vatican and St. Peter's.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks in advance.

4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Great affordable Vatican tour guide

I will be traveling to Rome for the first time this March with my husband and would like to get an idea of the cost of the tour you went on. Also, do they have tours of the other historic sites? Any additional info would be appreciated!

St Paul, MN
Level Contributor
20,387 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Great affordable Vatican tour guide

If you are going to post how affordable your tour guide was, you should post how much exactly ti was so people can compare the cost with other options. Otherwise, stick with "great".

6. Re: Great affordable Vatican tour guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2010, 06:17