We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roman Numeral tick tock ?? I need it :)

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
3,339 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Roman Numeral tick tock ?? I need it :)

been busy but i always try and check the tick tock thread to see who's going and when, it's an excitement builder for me plus inspiration to book trips to Rome, ethusiasm is contagious and i suddenly i see it's closed and I don't understand why, is there a part 2 i have missed? bit confused here on what's going on?

Clark, New Jersey
Level Contributor
378 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
71. Re: Roman Numeral tick tock ?? I need it :)

Grazie Vagabonda,

I had planned seeking your advice on Sicily, I can see you are the one to ask. I will post soon on the Sicily forum. My wife and I want to spend our 25th anniversary in Sicily next September, we just need to figure out for how long (most likely 2 weeks or more) and where we will go first. If it was just up to me, I would spend the whole time in Italy, but my wife wants to make a stop in another location first.

Softail123

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
96,897 posts
Save Reply
72. Re: Roman Numeral tick tock ?? I need it :)

Tanti Auguri Softail123!

Ready when you are!

Kind Regards,

Vagabonda

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
3,339 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
73. Re: Roman Numeral tick tock ?? I need it :)

jjkdc where are you with your countdown? some folks here must be back now? .... we've got that nice sticky for trip reports, hint hint :)

Hagerstown, Maryland
Level Contributor
6,157 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
74. Re: Roman Numeral tick tock ?? I need it :)

One week from tomorrow!

I've got pizza and pasta on the brain big time...

Saint Augustine...
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Reply
75. Re: Roman Numeral tick tock ?? I need it :)

I've been reading all the tic toc and I can't wait leaving for rome on the 27 of nov.Staying for two and a half days before our cruise home.Staying at the Residenza Antica rome.Are there any good restaurants close by.The hotel is on Via Del Tritone.Thanks for any info

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
9,852 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
76. Re: Roman Numeral tick tock ?? I need it :)

What? No Gelato?????? No chocolate filled cornetta???

Just got back (2 wks) Rome/Sorrento/Cuma/Baia/Pozzuoli region/Greece -- ahhh the food and people. This was my 6th annual 'birthday' visit. Last year Florence/Venice/Pisa and of course the Eternal City.

Hope this thread is not abused, it's nice to 'talk' to other people about their trips and the anticipation. Ciao

Melbourne, Australia
10 posts
Save Reply
77. Re: Roman Numeral tick tock ?? I need it :)

so jealous of all you people who have been to rome before!

heading there (and to europe for that matter) for the first time in may 2010, but since that's still around 180 days away, i'm resisting the urge to count down :)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
754 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
78. Re: Roman Numeral tick tock ?? I need it :)

I'm XIV sleeps away from Rome!! I can't believe that after 7+ months of planning, I'm 2 weeks away from stepping foot on Italian soil. Yipeeee!!!!

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,063 posts
230 reviews
Save Reply
79. Re: Roman Numeral tick tock ?? I need it :)

5 months for me, not sure on the roman numeral for that....

Hi ocpony !! long time no speak, glad to see you got your annual Italy trip, hey and Greece too , I've just come back from Venice, great time, stayed on the Lido, I know you liked that place last year!!

Jess

Australia
Level Contributor
1,449 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
80. Re: Roman Numeral tick tock ?? I need it :)

So close for some people. Have fun!

CXXX more get ups for me. (Sounds better that 130, doesn't it?)