We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NEEDED: Contemporary hotel for 20-somethings (city centre)

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
bklynbpr
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
NEEDED: Contemporary hotel for 20-somethings (city centre)

Hi - I could really use some suggestions on a modern/boutique/contemporary/minimilaist hotel in a good neighborhood in Rome for roughly $150 a night.

Thanks!

Montreal
Level Contributor
17,790 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: NEEDED: Contemporary hotel for 20-somethings (city centre)

I'm sorry, but you aren't going to find it. That's about 108 Euro. You might find a double for that, but it won't be in one of the best neighborhoods and it certainly won't be "modern/boutique/contemporary/minimilaist".

New Jersey
Level Contributor
14 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NEEDED: Contemporary hotel for 20-somethings (city centre)

It is probably more expensive than you would like, but Suite Dreams is good

bklynbpr
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: NEEDED: Contemporary hotel for 20-somethings (city centre)

Well $150 is the ideal, but would be willing to go up to about $200

St Paul, MN
Level Contributor
20,255 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: NEEDED: Contemporary hotel for 20-somethings (city centre)

My 20-something has been to Rome twice with me and never required "modern/boutique/contemporary/minimilaist ". maybe you should go to Paris or London instead?

We stayed in an apt in the Monti Rione the first time and in Trastevere the second time. We went in Feb both times so the rent per day was cheaper than in the tourist season -90 euro ($122-135 per night)-for apt that could sleep 4.

La Canada...
Level Contributor
218 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: NEEDED: Contemporary hotel for 20-somethings (city centre)

No personal knowledge, but maybe Relais Palazzo Taverna would work for you; it has positive reviews here on TripAdvisor:

www.relaispalazzotaverna.com/Default.aspx…

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
39,098 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: NEEDED: Contemporary hotel for 20-somethings (city centre)

You don't say when you are going but the prices change significantly for the different seasons: low, mid and high season. In high season and even in the mid season, I don't think you will get much for your budget in the historic district. But, check Venere.com and put in your preferences as to budget and neighborhood and see what comes up for you.

7. Re: NEEDED: Contemporary hotel for 20-somethings (city centre)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2010, 06:17