We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy reasonable leather pocketbook in Rome

new jersey
Level Contributor
162 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Where to buy reasonable leather pocketbook in Rome

Hi,

My daughter wants to buy a leather pocketbook in Rome. We have only one day, so if someone could give me a store or street address where to buy not too expensive leather goods?

Thanks,

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
42,264 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to buy reasonable leather pocketbook in Rome

What do you consider not expensive? I know what I mean, but it may be different than what you mean.

I have found lots of different shops near Campo d'Fiori on the side streets - also, on Via del Corso; near the Pantheon, across the large coffe place Taza D'oro, there are two shops where I have found some items over the years - the site below will give you the address for the coffee place - the shops are directly across from it:

http://www.tazzadorocoffeeshop.com/

But, there are countless shops you will come across in all areas of the city. The higher end items are found near the Spanish Steps on Via Condotti and surrounding streets - but, even in that neighborhood, I have found a few shops that were less expensive than most in that neck of the woods.

Someone else will likely jump in with more specific recommendations -

2. Re: Where to buy reasonable leather pocketbook in Rome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2010, 06:17