We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of Taxi from FCO to hotel in Fuimicino

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
346 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Cost of Taxi from FCO to hotel in Fuimicino

I will be staying overnight in a hotel in Fuimicino and I was wondering what the cost of a taxi from the airport to Al Porticciolo hote should be. We'll be arriving at 5:45 pm and after picking up our luggage might be out by 6:30pm.

I dont want to be taken advantage of, so I would like to know about how much I should be paying for this taxi ride. I know in some places it is best to arrange a price before getting in the taxi. How is it in Rome?

Or is there another way that I can get to my hotel?

Thanks!

Ravenna, Italy
Level Contributor
9,377 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of Taxi from FCO to hotel in Fuimicino

Why dont you inquire with the hotel?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
346 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cost of Taxi from FCO to hotel in Fuimicino

Hotels take forever to get back to me. And usually they dont really give me a real answer. It's always, "It is possible to take a taxi from the airport to our location"

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,725 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cost of Taxi from FCO to hotel in Fuimicino

The hotel's FAQ has precise information on how to get there by their own shuttle, by taxi (they estimate €16) or by city bus no. 20, whuch has its last stop 20 mt. from the hotel:

pascuccialporticciolo.com/porticciolo/Menu-A…

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
346 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cost of Taxi from FCO to hotel in Fuimicino

Oh you have got to be kidding me. I totally ignored thEir website when I saw at was in italian, I never bothered to scroll down when I saw that there wasn't something to click on to change it to English. Thanks bvlenci. I really am not as stupid as I may seem lol!!

Spain
Destination Expert
for Travel Gadgets and Gear, New Brunswick, Almeria
Level Contributor
7,032 posts
278 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cost of Taxi from FCO to hotel in Fuimicino

When are you staying there? We stay there in May so would be interested to hear your opinion. Ciao

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
346 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cost of Taxi from FCO to hotel in Fuimicino

I arrive on the 1st of May. I will post a review right away. It looks pretty neat doesnt it? Is there anything specific that you want to know about the place?

7. Re: Cost of Taxi from FCO to hotel in Fuimicino

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2010, 05:18