We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Stay Piazza Navona or Spanish Steps

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
jersey shore
Level Contributor
30 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Stay Piazza Navona or Spanish Steps

We will be in Rome for 4 nights post-cruise. Reserved a room at Hotel Raphael (Piazza Navona) and Il Palazzetto (Spanish Steps). Since we've never been to Rome, I am trying to decide which hotel is best for location, etc. Help!

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,034 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Stay Piazza Navona or Spanish Steps

Though i have stayed in both areas .. i would opt for Piazza Navona, much more handier for sites and transport, don't get me wrong though I love Spanish Steps area too.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2,053 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Stay Piazza Navona or Spanish Steps

The Spanish Steps area with its highend shops is good for one good day. Piazza Navona is rather in the middle of everthing else...so stay there. Have fun!

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
9,630 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Stay Piazza Navona or Spanish Steps

Piazza Navona, closer to the center. Totally agree with MoloBeneItaly. Buon Viaggio

4. Re: Hotel Stay Piazza Navona or Spanish Steps

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2010, 08:15