We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with an outdoor pool

holidaylin
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel with an outdoor pool

Hi all

Am planning 3 nights in Rome in Mid June with my husband and 2 year old. We have been to rome a few times before and have seen a lot of the sights so this time we want to make more of a family holiday and stay in a hotel with an outdoor pool. From what i can gather unless you want to pay 5 star there isnt much down town. Id still like to be close enough to rome that we can go in on the bus for dinner or sight seeing etc.

We are flying into Ciampino airport.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Ive been looking at Cardinal St Peter or H1 Roma Citta as possible options but would love to get some feedback from anyone who knows this hotels.

Both are in our price range which is up to 150 per night.

Thanks for your help :)

Likely To Sell Out
Vatican Museums Skip the Line Tour...
23,462 Reviews
from US$81.90*
Likely To Sell Out
Sistine Chapel VIP Private Viewing...
538 Reviews
from US$409.50*
Special Offer
Ancient Rome and Colosseum Skip the...
11,832 Reviews
from US$60.30*
US$67.00
Likely To Sell Out
Rome Colosseum Underground Chambers...
2,923 Reviews
from US$122.80*
Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
1,623 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with an outdoor pool

The hotel Mercure Delta, right on the doorstep of the Colosseum has an outdoor unheated pool on the rooftop terrace.

accorhotels.com/gb/…index.shtml

I'm not sure of the price, though.

holidaylin
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel with an outdoor pool

hey thanks for that, im afraid its out of budget at 225 a night but looks lovely!

Ravenna, Italy
Level Contributor
9,377 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel with an outdoor pool

Rome Cavalieri Hilton has pools, and play grounds and tennis courts. It is also outside the city but provides a shuttle bus to take the clients into Rome for shopping, sightseeting or dinner.

I have never stayed there but went to pick up my father when he did...so I have seen the location. Very nice.

The Jolly Hotel Villa Carpegna also has a swimming pool. So does Grand Hotel dei Gianicolo. Both outside of "downtown",.

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
910 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel with an outdoor pool

Hotel Villa Pamphili may be closer to your price range...surely Hilton Cavalieri is not :(

5. Re: Hotel with an outdoor pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2010, 07:17