We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather at the moment

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
105 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
weather at the moment

We will be in Rome in a few days and the weather report seem to be that it is still quite cool. Was planning on only bringing summer clothes as am travelling all the way from Australia. Can anyone tell me what the days are like and whether it is still quite cold at night. Many thanks for your help.

Bay Village, Ohio
Level Contributor
914 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather at the moment

We have been in Rome since last Thursday, May 13. I would say the weather has been rainy and cool, although today is very sunny and supposed to reach close to 70. Italians are still very much dressed in their winter clothes. I have seen some tourists in capris, but not many. It is definitely not summer weather, but who knows what it will be like in the next week. Lows at night have been quite chilly - high 40's, low 50's. I think the trick is to layer your clothes and be prepared for everything. I am still thinking that hot weather is not in the near forecast.

Montreal
Level Contributor
17,790 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: weather at the moment

The forecast for the next five days is for temperatures going to a maximum of 75 F during the day, but still with lows of 50 F overnight. Mostly sunny, but with a cool and rainy day tomorrow.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
17,792 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather at the moment

If either TA or you can handle the URL shown below, you'll be able to see the temperatures recorded from Rome recently - and a weather forecast.

10 Centigrade is 50 Fahrenheit, 24 C is 75 F, etc etc...

www.weatheronline.co.uk/weather/maps/city…

For "weather at the moment" though, the best view is perhaps here....

hotelforumrome.com/hotel-forum-rome-webcam.h…

Peter

4. Re: weather at the moment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2010, 06:22