We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Adriano or Albergo Cesari?

Phila, PA
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel Adriano or Albergo Cesari?

I have done some exhaustive research for a hotel in Rome for August 2006, using multiple sources, including Trip Advisor of course. I have narrowed my search down to two hotels: Hotel Adriano and Albergo Cesari each in the Pantheon area. Can anyone provide some useful information (positive or negative) to help end this search and make the final down select?

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
1,252 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Adriano or Albergo Cesari?

After doing the same searches I have finally settled on the Adriano, I will be there at the end of January. When I booked it the travel consultant that I spoke to, unprompted, immediately remarked that it was a perfect choice, in a great location close to everything as well as being a really nice Hotel. (She had stayed there during August 2005). It has just completed refurbishment this year as well.

Being a Travel Consultant myself, I was confident that her feedback was genuine and not a sales pitch!

Unfortunately I don't know of your other choice.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
790 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Adriano or Albergo Cesari?

We just returned two weeks ago from a one week trip to Rome, and we were extremely happy with the Albergo Cesari. Location was great - just around the corner from the Pantheon and central to walking just about everywhere. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the bathroom was fine. Check the other reviews on TripAdvisor. If I go back, we'd stay there again, only next time I would be careful to ask for a room that doesn't look over the street. The noise shutters help, but it can be noisy during the evening hours.